Mark Jordan represents companies and individuals in a variety of litigation matters in state and federal court, including contractual disputes, insurance coverage, motor vehicle accidents, personal injury, employment issues, and civil rights violations.
Mark strives to help his clients understand their legal rights, and he endeavors to find creative solutions to solve their legal issues.
With more than nineteen years of experience, Mark is a passionate and effective advocate for his clients. He has successfully tried several cases to verdict, and he has successfully represented his clients in arbitration proceedings.
Named among Nation’s Top One Percent by National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Named among Texas Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers (2011-2012)
Named among AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
Named among Best Lawyers in Insurance Coverage by San Antonio Scene (2013-2017)
Named among Best Lawyers in Personal Injury Defense by San Antonio Scene (2010-2017)
Named among Best Lawyers in Civil Litigation and Insurance Defense by San Antonio Scene (2010-2012)
San Antonio Bar Foundation, Fellow
San Antonio Bar Association
Federal Bar Association
William S. Sessions American Inns of Court
State Bar Licenses
- Obtained summary judgment in the Western District of Texas in favor of law enforcement personnel in suit alleging civil rights violations and use of excessive force.
- Obtained favorable award on behalf of employer in an arbitration proceeding brought by employee alleging wrongful termination
- Obtained jury verdict in Bexar County, Texas, County Court, in favor of insured in suit brought by an individual asserting negligence claims and personal injuries
- Obtained jury verdict in Bexar County, Texas, County Court, in favor of insured in suit brought by multiple individuals asserting negligence claims and personal injuries
- Successful defense of insured in suit involving a motor vehicle accident brought by individual claiming personal injuries.
*Experience completed prior to joining Clark Hill