Julie A. GeorgeJulie George Clark Hill
Julie A. George
Julie A. George is a senior attorney in the Immigration Practice Group in Clark Hill’s Washington, D.C. office. She advises clients on a variety of immigration matters relating to entry and employment in the United States. Her business immigration practice involves representation of a wide range of clients, including Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare providers, business professionals, physicians, outstanding professors and researchers, entertainers, and their families.
Julie graduated from The George Washington University Law School and is admitted to the Virginia State Bar. In law school, she was an active member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board and served on the staff of the George Washington Journal of Energy & Environmental Law. Her previous immigration experience includes appellate practice in asylum and removal cases. Prior to attending law school, Julie received a Master of Arts in International Law and Global Security from Georgetown University, where she focused her studies on international human rights and refugee law.
Julie currently serves as the Co-Chair of Clark Hill BOLD - Washington D.C., the firm's strategy to promote women within the firm, the legal profession, and the business community.
“Employers, It's Time To Do Your Homework: New STEM Extension Rules for F-1 Employees,” Clark Hill Webinar, May 2016.
- GlobalLawExperts: 2019 Business Immigration Law Firm of the Year in Washington D.C.
- 2019 Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award: Business Immigration Law Firm of the Year in Washington D.C.
- GlobalLawExperts: 2018 Business Immigration Law Firm of the Year in Washington D.C.
- 2018 Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award: 'Business Immigration Law Firm of the Year in Washington D.C.'
- Clark Hill receives 2017 Tier 1 Ranking for Immigration Law in Washington, DC by US News and World Report.
- Clark Hill won Immigration - Law Firm of the Year – USA by Finance Monthly Law Awards, 2017.
- Clark Hill won Legal Team of the Year - Corporate Immigration for 2017 by Lawyerissue.