Adam Diamond is a trial lawyer who litigates cases spanning across contractual and statutory indemnity and additional insured tenders, commercial breach of contract and commercial disputes, casualty, products liability, real estate disputes, and tort/personal injury. Adam has experience practicing in all state and federal courts in Texas.
As a trial lawyer, Adam takes a holistic approach to litigation, as legal disputes often are often much more wide-ranging than just a lawsuit. As such, understanding his client’s industry is critical to Adam’s business-centric viewpoint. Adam advises clients engaged in various industrial sectors, including oil and gas, manufacturing, equipment rental, construction, and the logistics industry. Litigating on both the plaintiff and defense sides in commercial matters, he has first-chaired trials to jury and bench verdicts. Adam’s creativity and diligence bring an extra dimension to achieve favorable results for his clients in and outside of the courtroom.
Adam’s experience extends beyond just the courtroom. Acting as outside general counsel, Adam seeks to provide a wide-ranging service to his clients by managing a variety of legal matters through relationships with other Clark Hill attorneys and coordinates representation for any legal issues that may arise, including corporate, litigation, environmental issues, employment, real estate, and more. He is a trusted outside advisor who can help find solutions to his clients’ needs.
Named among Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America® for Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants by Best Lawyers (2024)
Arizona Bar Association
Houston Bar Association
Texas Bar Association
American Bar Association
Houston Young Lawyer’s Association
Institute for Energy Law
State Bar Licenses
- Early dismissal of worksite fatality case under Rule 91a.
- Secured indemnity and a defense for clients in many cases.
- Prevailed on directed verdict motion during federal jury trial in a property right dispute.
- Successful defense of personal injury claim following motor vehicle accident involving bench trial.
- Obtained summary judgment in defense of a contribution claim against a local municipality.
- Defended midstream client against property damage claim after gas line leak.
- Favorable defense in federal court of personal injury claim stemming from offshore accident.