Adam Diamond is a trial lawyer who litigates all types of cases involving contractual and statutory indemnity and additional insured tenders, breach of contract, casualty, products liability, real estate disputes, and tort/personal injury. His clients frequently include oil and gas companies, diverse business entities, and product sellers/lenders and manufacturers of many types.
Adam practices in all state and federal courts in Texas. He advises clients engaged in various industrial sectors, including oil and gas, manufacturing, equipment rental, construction, and the logistics industry. Appreciating the big picture, Adam approaches litigation from a business-centric viewpoint. Understanding his client’s industry is a critical part of Adam’s holistic vision of litigation because he knows that legal disputes can be about much more than a lawsuit.
Litigating on both the plaintiffs and defense sides in commercial matters, he has first-chaired trials to jury and bench verdicts. Adam’s creativity and diligence bring an extra dimension to achieve favorable results for his clients in and outside of the courtroom.
Houston Bar Association
Texas Bar Association
American Bar Association
Houston Young Lawyer’s Association
Institute for Energy Law
State Bar Licenses
- Early dismissal of worksite fatality case under Rule 91a.
- Secured indemnity and a defense for clients in many cases.
- Prevailed on directed verdict motion during federal jury trial in a property right dispute.
- Successful defense of personal injury claim following motor vehicle accident involving bench trial.
- Obtained summary judgment in defense of a contribution claim against a local municipality.
- Defended midstream client against property damage claim after gas line leak.
- Favorable defense in federal court of personal injury claim stemming from offshore accident.