Clark Hill Attorneys Recognized in DBusiness Top Lawyers 2023 List
Thirteen Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2023 Top Lawyers by DBusiness magazine. According to the magazine, the recognition is based on an online peer-review survey sent out to the certified lawyers within the metro Detroit area.
Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized by DBusiness:
- Dana L. Abrahams – Medical Malpractice Law
- Anthony A. Agosta – Product Liability
- Jay M. Berger – Commercial Law
- Jordan S. Bolton – Litigation – Commercial
- Martin E. Crandall – White-Collar Criminal Defense
- William B. Dunn – Real Estate Law
- Edward C. Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- Randi P. Glanz – Family Law
- Michael P. Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Steven R. Pacynski – Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Daniel J. Scully – Product Liability
- Brian D. Shekell – Labor & Employment
- Christopher M. Trebilcock – Labor & Employment
SECURE Act 2.0 Has Arrived
On December 29, 2022, President Biden signed the SECURE 2.0 Act of 2022.
Join us as we discuss these changes and what they may mean for employers.
United States To Address Important Standard Under False Claims ActExplore more
Illinois Cannabis Operators and Regulators Prepare for 2023
Illinois has seen record sales for recreational marijuana, which hit $1.55 billion in 2022 alone. This figure reflects a 12% increase from the previous year.