Clark Hill Attorneys Recognized in DBusiness Top Lawyers 2021 List
Fourteen Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2021 Top Lawyers by DBusiness magazine. According to the magazine, the recognition is based on an online peer-review survey sent out to the certified lawyers within the metro Detroit area.
Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized by DBusiness:
- James Brenner – Appellate Law
- Kevin Hendrick – Construction Law, Construction Litigation, Mediation
- Daniel Minkus – Corporate Law
- Edward Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- Michael Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Paul Coughenour – Labor and Employment Law
- Maria Dwyer – Labor and Employment Law
- Reginald Turner – Labor and Employment Law
- Jordan Bolton – Commercial Litigation
- Edward Hood – Construction Litigation
- John Hern – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Duane Tarnacki – Nonprofit Law
- Anthony Agosta – Product Liability
- Daniel Scully – Product Liability
SECURE Act 2.0 Has Arrived
On December 29, 2022, President Biden signed the SECURE 2.0 Act of 2022.
Join us as we discuss these changes and what they may mean for employers.
Clark Hill 2023 Automotive & Manufacturing Industry Outlook: Labor & EmploymentExplore more
Could Pennsylvania Legalize Recreational Cannabis in 2023?
Historically, Pennsylvania has not been considered a “state to watch” regarding the legalization of recreational adult use cannabis. That could change in 2023 with Democrat Josh Shapiro’s inauguration as the state’s newest governor. His term follows those of former democratic Governor Tom Wolfe. This brings momentum for potential efforts to legalize adult use cannabis and advance similar industries such as hemp and cannabidiol (“CBD”).