Clark Hill Attorneys Recognized in DBusiness Top Lawyers 2021 List
Fourteen Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2021 Top Lawyers by DBusiness magazine. According to the magazine, the recognition is based on an online peer-review survey sent out to the certified lawyers within the metro Detroit area.
Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized by DBusiness:
- James Brenner – Appellate Law
- Kevin Hendrick – Construction Law, Construction Litigation, Mediation
- Daniel Minkus – Corporate Law
- Edward Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- Michael Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Paul Coughenour – Labor and Employment Law
- Maria Dwyer – Labor and Employment Law
- Reginald Turner – Labor and Employment Law
- Jordan Bolton – Commercial Litigation
- Edward Hood – Construction Litigation
- John Hern – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Duane Tarnacki – Nonprofit Law
- Anthony Agosta – Product Liability
- Daniel Scully – Product Liability
Tea & Tidbits: Benefits Strategies for Small Employers
June’s discussion will center around benefit strategies for start-ups or employers who are small and aren’t sure if they can offer benefits at all.
Religious Accommodations: What Every Employer Needs To Know
This webinar will discuss the practical and legal issues relating to religious accommodations. This includes determining whether an employee has a sincerely held religious belief, what information you can request in connection with a request for a religious accommodation, and whether a request for an accommodation is reasonable.
New Customs Enforcement Action on Seafood From China
The WRO on seafood covers tuna, swordfish, and other seafood products harvested by vessels owned or operated by Dalian Ocean Fishing Co., Ltd. The WRO is based on information that reasonably indicates the use of forced labor in Dalian’s fishing fleet.