Clark Hill Attorneys Named to Washington DC Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2017 List
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Seven Clark Hill attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers' 2017 Washington DC Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list. The following attorneys have recieved a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement in their areas of practice:
- Karen C. Bennett, Environmental
- Christopher J. Giaimo, Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- Jane C. Luxton, Environmental
- Thomas K. Ragland, Immigration
- Charles R. Spies, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- James Tyrrell, III, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- Kenneth von Schaumburg, Environmental
Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial, full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 350 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.