Seventeen Clark Hill Attorneys Named to the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars List
CHICAGO, IL – Seventeen Clark Hill attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2017 List.
Illinois Super Lawyers
- Steven S. Brown, Civil Tax Litigation
- Richard H. Chapman, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Graham, Business Litigation
- Gary E. Green, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Hartnett, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax: Business, Tax: Consumer
- Ray J. Koenig III, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Royal B. Martin, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax, Securities Litigation
- Leigh D. Roadman, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax
- Scott N. Schreiber, Bankruptcy: Business
- Donald A. Shindler, Real Estate
- Paul Starkman, Employment Law
Illinois Rising Stars
- Candace Clark, Bankruptcy: Business
- Mason N. Floyd, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation
- Timothy R. Herman, Business Litigation
- Ryan M. Holmes, Estate & Probate
- MacKenzie A. Hyde, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Chad M. Poznansky, Real Estate
Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
Clark Hill PLC is a full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Illinois, Michigan and Washington, DC, Clark Hill has more than 200 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.