Clark Hill Attorney Karen Karr to Present at Silver Anniversary: The ADA at 25 - LIVE AZCLE
PHOENIX, AZ – Clark Hill Attorney Karen L. Karr will present at the Silver Anniversary: The ADA at 25 - LIVE AZCLE on April 17, 2015 at the McAuliffe CLE Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Americans with Disabilities Act is turning 25 this year. Join the experts to update your knowledge of the ADA, discuss current issues and understand workplace accommodations using practical applications and resources.
- The History of the ADA
- ADA Title I with a side of Workers’ Compensation, FMLA, GINA and Title VII
- Workplace Accommodations – Practical Solutions and Resources
- ADA Titles II and III, Voting and Housing
- Karen Karr, Clark Hill PLC
- Susan LeHew, Arizona Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Mary Jo O’Neill, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Phil Pangrazio, Arizona Bridge to Independent Living
- J.J. Rico, Arizona Center for Disability Law
Karr is a member of Clark Hill’s Labor & Employment Group. She has successfully defended numerous employers with claims from employees. She is a speaker, author and local litigation expert who counsels employers on a variety of topics including; handbooks and policies, terminations, wage and hour compliance, and a variety of other areas. Karr is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Arizona Small Business Association.
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial full-service law firm that provides business legal services, government and public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 300 attorneys and professionals.