Clark Hill Attorney Christopher Day to Present at Identity Theft CLE - March 9, 2016
PHILADELPHIA, PA – Clark Hill attorney Christopher J. Day, a Member in the firm’s Philadelphia office, has been selected to speak at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute's CLE on Identity Theft on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at the PBI Conference Center in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania.
Attendees can expect to:
- Discover what exactly constitutes identity theft and how it impacts individuals and businesses
- Find out what to do if your clients are at risk of identity theft or data breaches
- Learn the fundamentals of the federal laws covering identity theft and how different states address identity theft
- Get the specifics of the laws in Pennsylvania
- Discover how to respond to a data breach and provide your client with maximum protection
For more information or to register, click here.
Day has developed a specialty in handling cyber breach and protection matters, maintaining cutting edge knowledge and experience in this developing area of the law. He has been engaged as special litigation counsel by bankruptcy trustees to pursue fraudulent conveyance, tort and contract claims, and various avoidance actions on behalf of bankruptcy estates, and has managed litigation of national and regional product liability class action matters.
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial, full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 300 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.