Clark Hill Attorney Christopher Brubaker to Present at PBI Identity Theft CLE – March 14, 2016
Philadelphia, PA – Clark Hill attorney Christopher M. Brubaker has been selected to speak at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute's CLE on Identity Theft on March 14, 2016. The CLE is being held at the PBI CLE Conference Center in the Wanamaker Building in Center City Philadelphia.
Attendees can expect to:
- Discover what exactly constitutes identity theft and how it impacts individuals and businesses
- Find out what to do if your clients are at risk of identity theft or data breaches
- Learn the fundamentals of the federal laws covering identity theft and how different states address identity theft
- Get the specifics of the laws in Pennsylvania
- Discover how to respond to a data breach and provide your client with maximum protection
For more information or to register, click here.
Brubaker concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation and insurance matters. He regularly provides advice to companies on insurance and cyber risk issues related to transactions and risk management, and has experience in a variety of subject areas including insurance and reinsurance coverage, insurance arbitration and appeals, contract matters, and insurance defense. He has also advised companies on regulatory matters involving insurance and environmental laws, rules and regulations.
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial, full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 300 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.