Tomás NolanTomás Nolan Clark Hill
Tomás Nolan is a solicitor in our litigation department. Tomás possesses a rounded knowledge of litigation at all levels, both general and commercial, with a particular focus on contentious commercial matters, cross-border disputes, employment law and debt recovery. Tomás is equally comfortable when advising and assisting clients engaged in adversarial litigation and in managing conflicts and resolving disputes at the pre-litigation stage.
Tomás holds a Masters of Law from NUI Maynooth and worked with the Irish Courts Service for a number of years prior to qualifying as a solicitor.
Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Advising an extensive client base including large corporate bodies, small and medium enterprises, professional partnerships and private clients on a diverse range of litigation including numerous matters before the Commercial Court Division of the High Court;
- Advising both Plaintiff and Defendant clients across a range of matters including contractual disputes, contentious property matters, debt recovery and judicial review actions;
- Advising, representing and advocating for both claimants and respondents before the Workplace Relations Commission;
- Confident and competent advocator on behalf of clients before both the High Court and the Circuit Court;
- Advising clients in dispute with banks and other financial institutions both as to restructuring options, the prosecution of claims against the institution and the defence of debt/security recovery actions;
- Assessing actions on behalf of both potential claimants and respondents and advising clients on statute, previous judicial decisions and the commercial implications if and when litigation is progressed;
- Providing advice and assistance on cross-border enforcement before all levels of the Irish Courts.