Sigalit ShoghiSigalit Shoghi Clark Hill
Sigalit Shoghi’s practice focuses on the defense of employers in litigation and claims of wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, harassment, failure to accommodate and wage and hour claims, both individual claims and class actions. Sigalit also counsels employers regarding human resource decisions, personnel policies, employment handbooks, leaves of absence, disability accommodation, terminations and other disciplinary actions. Her practice encompasses state and federal court, administrative agencies and arbitration.
- Presenter, "California Employment Law: Updates & Changes for 2017," MPP Seminar, February 7, 2017
- Author, “Are you prepared to respond to workplace violence?” California Employment Law Letter, August 27, 2019
- Co-Author, “Once again, a paper trail leads the way to a successful defense,” California Employment Law Letter, May 27, 2019
- Author, “New California law mandates sexual harassment training for local officials,” California Employment Law Letter, December 6, 2016
- Co-Author, "2017 update: California Legislature enacts employment laws for private, public sector," California Employment Law Letter, November 21, 2016
- Co-Author, "Court of appeal reminds CA employers to follow their own policies," California Employment Law Letter, June 27, 2016