Robert M. O'BoyleRobert O'Boyle Clark Hill
Robert M. O'Boyle
Since 1985, Bob has tried cases to judges and juries throughout Texas and regularly handles complex matters of critical importance to his clients. He has developed substantive knowledge in business separations or divorces, securities litigation, real estate litigation, and employment litigation, including covenants not to compete. Bob is an expert on injunctions, sequestrations (replevins) and other extraordinary remedies. He has also handled numerous appeals and is a member of the firm's appellate practice group. Bob is board certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Jury trials in cases involving minority shareholders, breach of fiduciary duty, covenants not to compete, real estate, and securities
- Defense against claims of theft of trade secrets and tortious interference with contracts.
- Defense of attorneys and law firms in legal malpractice lawsuits
- Prosecution of civil cases accompanied by parallel criminal proceedings
- Internal investigations of alleged wrongdoing by business organizations
- Extensive knowledge of extraordinary relief such as injunction, sequestration, and attachment
- Defense and prosecution of class actions involving securities fraud and oil and gas interests
- Defense of monopolization and restraint of trade claims