Richard A. Crow
Richard A. Crow focuses his practice on the acquisition, development, financing, leasing and disposition of commercial real estate.
Richard’s clients include a national retail quick service restaurant chain, one of the largest public junior college systems in the nation, land developers, office and retail landlords/tenants, and real estate investors. He has also represented several high-profile Houston-based restauranteurs in connection with their real estate leases and land acquisitions.
Richard is Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Named among The Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law by Best Lawyers (2018-2021)
Top Lawyers (Real Estate) by Houstonia magazine (2019-2020)
Texas Bar CLE’s “Best of. . . the 2019 Advanced Real Estate Law Course”
Steven C. Haley Award for Best Speaker at the 2017 Advanced Real Estate Law Course
State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section, Council Member (2016-2020)
Houston Bar Association, Real Estate Section
Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL)
Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
State Bar Licenses
- Negotiated ground lease for the first Houston-area location of a national quick-service restaurant chain.
- Represented an out of state investment group in the acquisition and leasing of a large shopping center project in the Houston area.
- Represented a national nonprofit corporation in the financing, development and construction of a Houston area multi-family project.
- Represented an out-of-state mortgage lender in the foreclosure of a partially constructed shopping center project.
- Represented developer in acquisition through foreclosure of partially completed multi-million dollar residential development in Houston area.