Rajan ReillyRajan Reilly Clark Hill
Rajan Reilly practices in all aspects of Property Law including Acquisitions, Disposals, Commercial Leases, Residential Conveyancing and Landlord and Tenant Law.
Rajan’s rounded experience in Property Law is supported by a strong skill-set in Probate, Estate Administration, and Liquor Licensing.
Rajan is qualified to act as a solicitor in Ireland as well as England and Wales. He earned his degree in Irish Law from the University of Nottingham-Trent.
Commercial/ Residential Conveyancing:
- Drafting and reviewing complex commercial and residential title;
- Drafting lease reports, licenses and concession agreements for client and funder reliance; , Performing extensive and intricate title investigations;
- Raising and responding to wide ranging and onerous Pre Contract Requisitions;
- Dealing directly with state owned institutions on property portfolio acquisitions and disposals;
- Managing the acquisition and disposal of complex commercial and residential loans;
- Managing the sale and purchase of numerous established Dublin city business parks;
- Directly involved in the acquisition and company restructuring of one of Irelands leading department stores;
- Drafting Limited Partnership Agreements, Company Secretary Certificates, Company Declarations and Company Indemnitees;
- Reviewing shareholder agreements, NAMA settlement agreements and loan sales.
- Drafting wills, probate documents and enduring powers of attorney;
- Liaising with executors to effect administration of estates;
- Successfully extracting Grants of Probate and Administration in respect of both testate and intestate estates;
- Drafting CA24s and supporting documentation;
- Effecting distribution of the estate.
- Meeting and corresponding with Hotelier and Publican clients;
- Drafting and serving notice applications;
- Liaising with Local Authorities in order to obtain requisite consents;
- Attending and moving licensing applications before the Licensing Court.