Monica F. RamirezMonica Ramirez Clark Hill
Monica F. Ramirez
Monica F. Ramirez is an experienced litigator who represents businesses and individuals in contract disputes and business tort cases in both state and federal court, as well as arbitration. Monica has handled consumer financial claims, including defending a major credit reporting agency against FCRA claims and defending companies against TCPA and FDCPA claims. Prior to joining Clark Hill Strasburger, Monica defended businesses against products liability and tort claims.
As a law student, Monica received the William E. Collins Clerkship from the Dallas Bar Foundation, which granted her the opportunity to serve The Honorable Justice Dale Wainwright of the Supreme Court of Texas. Additionally, she served as a judicial extern for The Honorable Justice Kerry FitzGerald of the Fifth District Court of Appeals. Monica has also been a part of the U.S. Department of Labor, both in the office of the Solicitor as an intern and in the Employee Benefits Security Administration as an investigator trainee.
- Obtained judgment on behalf of transportation company against Dallas County Appraisal District resulting in significant refund of business personal property tax.
- Obtained summary judgment in a Fair Credit Reporting Act claim brought against a consumer reporting agency.
- Obtained summary judgment for large oil and gas producer in personal injury claim that was affirmed by Fourth Court of Appeals.
- Obtained trial verdict for trucking company in personal injury claim.
- Obtained summary judgment for global furniture manufacturer in products liability claim.
- Represented aviation parts manufacturer in litigation throughout the United States.
- Co-author. The NLRA's Impact on Non-Union Employers, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes, June 2011