Kevin M. DiDioKevin DiDio Clark Hill
Kevin M. DiDio
Kevin M. DiDio focuses his practice on corporate law and transactions, and is also co-chair of Clark Hill’s Automotive and Manufacturing Practice Group. He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, cross-border business transactions, private equity investments, joint ventures and strategic alliances, corporate finance, corporate structure and governance, and business taxation. Kevin is a trusted advisor to strategic buyers and financial buyers, as well as to business sellers. He regularly counsels both domestic and foreign companies doing business in the U.S. A diverse range of U.S. and international clients has benefitted from Kevin's 23 years of experience. His experience extends across several industries, including the automotive, manufacturing, investment banking and financial advisory, health care, life sciences, and high-tech sectors.
Kevin proudly served in and was Honorably Discharged from the U.S. Marine Corps.
Publications and Presentations
- "Post-Closing Working Capital Adjustments," SRR Journal, Fall 2015
- Panelist, Michigan Growth Capital Symposium, "The Internet of Things," May 2015
- Speaker, University of Michigan-Flint, "M&A Negotiation Strategies," March 2015
- Panelist, ACG Detroit, "Pros and Cons of Joint Ventures," Nov. 2011
- "Letters of Intent - Best Practices," Michigan Business Law Journal, Volume XXV, Issue 3, Fall 2005