John R. StevensonJohn Stevenson Clark Hill
John R. Stevenson
John R. Stevenson concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate reorganization, creditors’ rights, and bankruptcy-related litigation.
John has a broad range of experience representing creditors, creditors’ committees, distressed businesses, and other parties of interest in bankruptcy matters in a wide range of industries, including automotive, technology, telecommunications, construction, housing, and hospitality.
John has significant experience prosecuting and defending preference avoidance actions. John has also represented creditors in non-dischargeability actions.
- Counsel to the Unsecured Creditors’ Committee and the Liquidating Trustee in the Chapter 11 case of Plastech Engineered Products, Inc., a Tier 1 automotive supplier.
- Counsel to a lender in an individual guarantor’s bankruptcy case.
- Counsel to a low-income housing tax credit limited partnership in its Chapter 11 reorganization.
- Counsel to Innatech, LLC, a manufacturer and designer of injection molded components, in its Chapter 11 case.
- Counsel to a municipality in a real estate developer’s bankruptcy case.
During law school, John served as an extern to the Honorable Dennis Montali in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California.