Jibril GreeneJibril Greene Clark Hill
Jibril is an associate in the Fidelity and Surety section of Clark Hill Strasburger. Jibril currently focuses his practice in handling a number of litigation matters for clients, including fidelity and surety, insurance coverage, and other general commercial disputes. Jibril also has experience representing clients in first-party insurance coverage litigation, employment litigation, and complex business litigation matters. Jibril is based in the firm’s Downtown Dallas office.
Jibril is a native of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex area. Jibril received his B.B.A. from the University of Texas at San Antonio and his Juris Doctorate from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. While in law school, Jibril served as Chief of SMU’s Civil Legal Clinic, and as a judicial extern for Justice Lee Ann Dauphinot at the Texas Second Court of Appeals in Fort Worth. Jibril also worked as a Legal Extern for two Dallas-based Fortune 500 companies during his time at SMU Law.
Jibril is an active member of the State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association, the JL Turner Legal Association, Dallas Young Lawyers Association and the DFW Chapter of the UTSA Alumni Association. Outside of work, Jibril enjoys traveling, cooking, and running along the Katy Trail in Uptown Dallas.
- Defended ex-corporate executives of an oilfield drilling and production services company in a securities fraud case regarding the alleged misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duties and the acceptance of improper kickbacks.
- Represented multiple national insurance carriers in first-party coverage litigation cases in both state and federal court.
- Defended an ex-corporate executive of an oil and gas completion, drilling, and rig manufacturing company in a case regarding the alleged misappropriation of trade secrets, conversion of corporate equipment, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Obtained summary judgment for DFW-based tow and wrecker services company in case involving the alleged conversion of a vehicle.
- Represented employees in state and federal court cases involving workplace claims including workers’ compensation retaliation, alleged discrimination and harassment, and the enforceability of covenants-no-to-compete.