Jason MedleyJason Medley Clark Hill
Jason Medley represents banks, factoring companies (purchase and sale of accounts receivable) and real estate interests in a variety of transactional matters, from due diligence to contract negotiations, workouts, intercreditor relations and secured party collections. Jason twenty-one years of extensive experience in asset based loan (ABL) financing. He is one of only few preferred attorneys for the International Factoring Association. He also represents businesses in corporate governance and general matters, including entity formation, contracts, leasing, mergers and acquisitions.
A native Houstonian, Jason is devoted to community service and has served as the Chairman of the Board for the Lake Houston Area Chamber of Commerce. He has also spoken extensively to area civic groups on a variety of matters surrounding general business law.
- Featured Speaker on Legal Panel, International Factoring Association's Annual Conference (2013, 2018-2019)
- Speaker before the Italian Chamber of Commerce, “Legal Challenges for Italian Companies Doing Business in Texas” (2019)
- Appeared on "Renter's Right's,” a news segment on Houston's ABC
affiliate, Channel 13 (May 2002)
- “IFA Legal Compendium 4th Edition,” 2020
- “United States Law Continues to Embrace Factoring (...even during a pandemic),” BCR 2020, World Factoring Yearbook.
- “US Law Continues to Embrace Factoring,” BCR 2019 World Factoring Yearbook.