J. Julius Bolock
Julius (J.J.) Bolock counsels lenders, borrowers, corporations, real estate owners, and developers in real estate finance transactions, mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, corporate reorganizations and general corporate matters.
J.J. works with lenders and borrowers to structure and document real estate, asset and entity acquisitions and dispositions including, but not limited to, drafting and negotiating contracts and commercial loan financing documents and performing comprehensive due diligence. J.J. also represents clients in business formation and structuring of organizational documents including shareholder agreements, operating agreement and partnership agreements, joint venture counseling and formation, corporate governance and the preparation and negotiation of complex business contracts and transactional documents.
Super Lawyers Rising Star (2019 -2021)
Allegheny County Bar Association (2015-present)
Young Lawyers Division Bar Leadership Initiative Class Member (2016-2017)
Pennsylvania Bar Association (2015-present)
Highland Park Tennis Association (2017-present)
Member – Men’s Tennis Team, Indiana University
State Bar Licenses
- Represented large regional real estate developer with obtaining $105,000,000.00 financing for a large scale commercial project.
- Represented large real regional real estate firm in a $35,000,000.00 refinance of a large commercial property, which also included the defeasance of a prior loan on the property.
- Represented large regional real estate developer with a multistate five (5) shopping center refinance.
- Represented large regional real estate developer with the financing of an eleven (11) parcel portfolio consisting of multiple business parks.
- Represented private investor in the acquisition of several retail stores throughout Pennsylvania and Ohio. The acquisition work consisted of new entity formation, including drafting of operating agreements and formulating specific entity structures. The work also consisted of lease negotiations with existing landlords and drafting of lease modifications and/or amendments.