J. Julius BolockJ. Julius Bolock Clark Hill
J. Julius Bolock
J. Julius (J.J.) Bolock counsels lenders, borrowers, corporations, real estate owners, and developers in real estate finance transactions and general corporate matters.
J.J. works with lenders and borrowers to structure and document real estate acquisitions and dispositions including, but not limited to, drafting and negotiating contracts and commercial loan financing documents. J.J. also represents clients in business formation, governance, and the preparation and negotiation of complex business contracts and transactional documents.
- Represented large regional real estate developer with obtaining $105,000,000.00 financing for a large scale commercial project.
- Represented large real regional real estate firm in a $35,000,000.00 refinance of a large commercial property, which also included the defeasance of a prior loan on the property.
- Represented large regional real estate developer with a multistate five (5) shopping center refinance.
- Represented large regional real estate developer with the financing of an eleven (11) parcel portfolio consisting of multiple business parks.
- Represented private investor in the acquisition of several retail stores throughout Pennsylvania and Ohio. The acquisition work consisted of new entity formation, including drafting of operation agreements and formulating specific entity structures. The work also consisted of lease negotiations with existing landlords and drafting of lease modifications and/or amendments.