Hamid M. Soueidan
Hamid M. Soueidan advises clients in mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and cross-border transactions.
Hamid represents many businesses impacted by government regulation including those in the healthcare, pharmaceuticals, insurance, and the food and beverage industries. Hamid has provided advice to long-term care pharmacies, healthcare professionals, national food and beverage chains, a national retail pharmacy chain, tax professionals and firms, and businesses selling goods and services both domestically and abroad.
Prior to law school, Hamid served as a Field Director for the Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives. During law school, Hamid worked as a summer associate in Beirut, Lebanon where he assisted companies in establishing a presence in free trade zones. Upon graduating from law school, he founded and managed a midsize litigation firm. As Hamid’s clients and their needs grew he relocated his practice to Clark Hill.
American Bar Association – International Law Section, Insurance Law Section
State Bar of Michigan – International Law Section, Insurance Litigation Section
State Bar Licenses
- Advised a client on an eight-figure acquisition of his business.
- Assisted a client in structuring his company properly to position itself for a large scale food and beverage vending contract.
- Lead a team of United States lawyers in pursing an individual that had defrauded investors in India and the United Kingdom.
- Managed a team of professionals in clearing a client of any wrongdoing with the IRS Criminal Investigation Unit.
- Lead a pharmacy audit response resulting in a showing of “no wrongdoing.”
- Advised an early-stage food and beverage franchise from its inception to now more than 7 locations in under 1 year.
- Guided a client who is positioning itself for an acquisition of a national beverage chain.
- Represented a client that had funds seized while exiting the United States resulting in a return of 99% of the funds seized.
- Advised a United States clothing brand on establishing manufacturing and distribution channels in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.