Hamid M. SoueidanHamid Soueidan Clark Hill
Hamid M. Soueidan
Hamid M. Soueidan serves individuals and businesses that are pioneers in their industries. Hamid’s corporate law practice includes advice to clients concerning mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and cross border transactions. His personalized approach leverages the expertise and resources of a large firm while keeping the client at the center of representation.
Hamid represents many businesses impacted by government regulation including those in the healthcare, pharmaceuticals, insurance and the food and beverage industries . Hamid has provided advice to long-term care pharmacies, healthcare professionals, national food and beverage chains, a national retail pharmacy chain, tax professionals and firms, and businesses selling goods and services both domestically and abroad.
Prior to law school, Hamid served as a Field Director for the Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives. During law school, Hamid worked as a summer associate in Beirut, Lebanon where he assisted companies in establishing a presence in free trade zones. Upon graduating from law school, he founded and managed a midsize litigation firm. As Hamid’s clients and their needs grew he relocated his practice to Clark Hill.
- Advised a client on an eight figure acquisition of his business.
- Assisted a client in structuring his company properly to position itself for a large scale food and beverage vending contract.
- Lead a team of United States lawyers in pursing an individual that had defrauded investors in India and the United Kingdom.
- Managed a team of professionals in clearing a client of any wrongdoing with the IRS Criminal Investigation Unit.
- Lead a pharmacy audit response resulting in a showing of “no wrongdoing.”
- Advised an early stage food and beverage franchise from its inception to now more than 7 locations in under 1 year.
- Guided a client who is positioning itself for an acquisition of a national beverage chain.
- Represented a client that had funds seized while exiting the United States resulting in a return of 99% of the funds seized.
- Advised a United States clothing brand on establishing manufacturing and distribution channels in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.