Elaine FloresElaine Flores Clark Hill
Elaine Flores focuses her practice on a wide variety of commercial lending and real estate transactions. Her experience includes documentation and negotiation of credit facilities for both lenders and borrowers, including acquisitions, single bank and syndicated credit facilities, middle market and asset-based loans, construction financing and loan restructurings.
Elaine's practice spans multiple industries such as healthcare, oil and gas, manufacturing, real estate, retail and hospitality.
She currently serves as the Co-Chair of Clark Hill Strasburger BOLD - Dallas, the firm's strategy to promote women within the firm, the legal profession, and the Dallas business community.
- Represented lender in $25 million loan facility to an oil and gas storage company secured by real estate.
- Represented lenders in a variety of middle market transactions up to $20 million, including negotiation of complex intercreditor agreements.
- Advised participant lender in syndicated loan facilities ranging from $300 million to $1.5 billion.
- Represented lender in connection with a $10 million loan to a major restaurant chain with over 50 locations.
- Represented lender in multiple loans to doctor groups to finance the development of surgical centers, dialysis centers and free standing emergency departments.
- Represented lenders in foreclosure of commercial real estate and multi-family housing.
- Counseled a major national company in the reorganization of real estate holdings and mineral interests in 15 states.
- Represented landlord in a number of commercial leases for warehouse space.
- Represented energy lender in bank facilities up to $30 million in connection with secured reserve based oil and gas production loans.
- Represented national bank in resolution of title claim issues.
- Marginally Conspicuous Jury Trial Waivers, Strasburger Lender Alert (June 2015)
- Co-author. Healthcare Insurance Receivables & Accounts as Collateral - A Plain English Explanation for Lenders, ABF Journal (August 2010)