Deborah Di Filippo
Deborah D. Di Filippo is experienced in a broad range of commercial and tort litigation matters.
These mattes include:
- business and commercial litigation,
- defense of professional liability claims against architects and engineers,
- construction litigation,
- products liability, and
- transportation industry litigation.
Deborah has a broad range of skills and significant experience in every aspect of the litigation process, which includes case management, motions practice and expert witness development. She has participated in dozens of mediations, and utilizes early case assessment techniques to evaluate matters and devise strategies for summary resolution.
AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell
San Antonio Bar Association, Member
State Bar Licenses
- Authored successful motion for summary judgment on behalf of an architect in a multi-million dollar construction case
- Authored successful motion for summary judgment in a multi-million dollar transportation case
- Authored successful motion for summary judgment in a multi-million dollar lawsuit involving the False Claims Act
- Authored successful motion for summary judgment in a lawsuit involving a buy-sell provision in a partnership agreement
- Authored successful motion for summary judgment in a lawsuit involving wrongful declination of coverage under an insurance policy
- Nursing and Negligence: An Overview from the Defense Perspective, Baptist Memorial Hospital School of Nursing (1994)