Danielle M. EvansDanielle Evans Clark Hill
Danielle M. Evans
Danielle M. Evans is an experienced litigator who proactively advises and defends a variety of clients in the construction, surety, insurance, financial, healthcare, and real estate industries. Danielle regularly represents clients in Texas state courts and federal courts around the country. She is well-versed in commercial, real estate, labor and employment, insurance, products liability, construction defect, personal injury, and professional liability matters.
Danielle utilizes her creativity and fine art background when developing case strategies and advising clients outside of litigation. She enjoys helping clients protect their interests and achieve their goals while avoiding exposure to litigation.
Prior to joining Clark Hill Strasburger, Danielle practiced in Washington state in private practice and as City Attorney for the cities of Algona and Sultan. Danielle served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jamie D. Happas of the Superior Court of New Jersey, at the time a designated mass tort court.
- Prepared and argued winning summary judgment motion dismissing bad faith insurance litigation.
- Negotiated and mediated favorable settlements on behalf of consumer reporting agency in Fair Credit Reporting Act case.
- Defended creditor in suits alleging violations of Telephone Consumer Protection Act and California's Rosenthal Consumer Debt Collection Act.
- Successfully defended client in suits alleging employment discrimination, workers compensation, and wage claims.
- Served as lead attorney in successful defense of city's land use decision during four day administrative hearing and court appellate proceeding.
- Drafted successful summary judgment motion dismissing premises liability suit.
- Successfully resolved healthcare liability claim through direct settlement negotiation.
- Negotiated favorable settlement to defendant in consumer protection litigation and draft release and indemnity agreement resolving all claims.
- Negotiated, drafted, and reviewed contracts, ordinances, collective bargaining agreements, bids, leases, purchasing agreements, insurance, and resolutions.