Daniel M. BorekDaniel Borek Clark Hill
Daniel M. Borek
Daniel M. Borek assists clients with business formation, mergers and acquisitions, capitalization, governance, and commercial contracts. He advises clients in a variety of industries, including the cannabis sector.
Daniel maintains a legal practice consisting of real estate and corporate counseling. He represents individuals, businesses, investors, and developers in matters involving the disposition and acquisition of real estate, leases, and condominium deconversions. He also assists corporate clients with business formation, mergers and acquisitions, capitalization, governance, and commercial contracts. Some of Daniel’s clients include individuals and businesses with interests in the cannabis sector.
Selected Representative Experience:
- As part of the team, advised in the acquisition and deconversion of a 350+ unit condominium building
- As part of the team, advised in the sale and deconversion of a 150+ unit condominium building.
- As part of the team, advised in the sale of several distressed asset portfolios totaling in excess of $65M.
- Advised in the acquisition and disposition of health care enterprises, including an audiology practice and dental practices.
- Represented a not-for-profit organization with respect to general corporate matters, including the negotiation of service and hospitality agreements with some of the world’s largest hotel operators.
- Represented one of the largest methadone operators in the state of Illinois with respect to general corporate matters.
- Represented business owners with respect to the capitalization of a hemp operation in Oregon.
- As part of the team, assisted with numerous applications for cannabis cultivation and dispensary licenses.
- Represented vertically integrated privately and publicly held cannabis companies across the country with respect to general corporate matters, restructuring and acquisitions.