Chris L. HarrisChris Harris Clark Hill
Chris L. Harris
Chris Harris focuses his practice on international and federal tax issues relating to private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and real estate transactions. He advises a variety of clients on how to secure the future of their commercial enterprise, non-profit organization, or personal legacy through efficient tax structures.
He has experience in a wide variety of matters, including the partnership and corporate tax planning in connection with fund formation and operations, drafting LLC and partnership agreements, corporate governance, structuring and negotiating business transactions, structuring tax-efficient debt workouts, cross-border transactions, and deferred compensation plans.
Chris is Board Certified in Tax Law by the Board of Legal Specialization.
- A Practical Approach to Section 199A, TXCPA Corpus Christi 62nd Annual Tax Conference (February 2020)
- Co-Presenter. Tax Practice Essentials: A Practical Approach to Section 199A, 199A Webinar (January 2020)
- Qualified Opportunity Zones, Clark Hill Strasburger's Tax Symposium (November 2019)
- Co-Presenter. Tax Reform: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Clark Hill Strasburger's Tax Symposium (November 2019)
- A Practical Approach to Section 199A, ABA Tax Section Fall 2019 Conference (October 2019)
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Tax Reform: A First Look at the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017! (January 2018)