Anna K. OlinAnna Olin Clark Hill
Anna K. Olin
Anna Olin represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters with particular focus on commercial, oil and gas, health care liability, and consumer disputes. She has gained practical experience as a litigator early in her career as both plaintiff and defense counsel. Anna regularly represents corporations, closely-held companies, partnerships, and individuals in complex business disputes both in state and federal court. Prior to joining Clark Hill Strasburger, Anna served as an intern for two federal district court judges and one Texas district court judge, gaining extensive courtroom experience that has been invaluable in serving her clients.
- Obtained a directed verdict in favor of a national automotive collision repair company against a plaintiff asserting Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims. Served as second chair.
- Argued and secured summary judgment on health care liability claims based upon the statute of limitations.
- Obtained a Rule 91a dismissal of breach of contract, foreclosure of security interest, and conversion claims against an oil and gas company in connection with crude oil purchase agreements.
- Obtained Rule 12(b)(6) dismissal of trade secret misappropriation claims asserted against clients with businesses in the captive insurance industry.
- Argued and obtained a temporary restraining order in a case involving breach of restrictive covenants.
- Obtained multiple default judgments on behalf of companies and individuals in litigation over services provided.
- Repeatedly represented a mineral interest owner in connection with oil and gas lease disputes, including instances involving operators’ failure to properly pay market price, timely place wells in play, and/or provide statutory interest due the client.
- Public Information Act 101, Clark Hill Strasburger (July 2019)
- Franchise Renewal Season Hot Topics, DBA Franchise Section Meeting (February 2019)
- David’s Law, Region 10 Education Service Center (December 2017)