Andrew KetnerAndrew Ketner Clark Hill
Order of the Lytae
Bridging Disciplines Certificate in Ethics and Leadership
Andrew Ketner is an associate in the firm’s Corporate and Securities practice group. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, capital-raising transactions, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Clark Hill Strasburger, Andrew worked as a corporate associate at a Houston-based law firm. While in law school, Andrew served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jeff Bohm, Chief U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Southern District of Texas.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Represented healthcare technology company in $85 million sale to private equity company.
- Represented technology developer in $23 million sale to public company.
- Represented Houston distillery in $10 million sale to private investment company.
- Represented environmental services company in $7 million asset sale to national industrial services company.
- Represented private equity-funded oilfield tool manufacturer in $9 million acquisition of oilfield products company and concurrent senior credit facility with Wells Fargo, N.A.
- Represented private equity-funded oilfield tool manufacturer in $4 million acquisition of oilfield services company and concurrent amendments to senior credit facility.
- Represented public global oilfield products company in six mergers over two-month period.
- Represented cloud-technology software developer in corporate reorganization and subsequent $5 million acquisition of data-storage software company.
- Represented cloud-technology software developer in $7 million acquisition of venture capital-funded Workspace-as-a-Service provider.
- Represented private investment company in $2 million acquisition of healthcare revenue cycle solutions provider and concurrent senior credit facility.
- Represented industrial services company in $95 million syndicated credit facility.
- Represented industrial services company in concurrent $17 million senior debt financing by commercial bank and $15 million equity financing by venture capital investors.
- Represented Houston distillery in Series B preferred stock funding by venture capital investors.
- Represented private investment company in Series B stock funding by venture capital investors.
- Represented industrial services company in $18 million equity funding by venture capital investors.
- Represented private equity fund in multiple preferred equity investments in various portfolio companies.
- Represented private equity-funded waste processing company in joint venture with Fortune 500 waste management company to commercialize waste-to-energy processing concept.
- Represented private equity-funded environmental services company in creation of “profits interest” incentive pool.
- Represent and advise public companies and their officers and directors with respect to Section 16 matters pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Represent and advise individual investors and private companies with respect to SEC reporting and compliance issues.
- Review, edit and negotiate Master Service Agreements for clients in the oil and gas industry.
REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
- Represented private equity-funded environmental services company in connection with west Texas ground lease for slurry injection and oilfield waste disposal facilities.
- Represented developer and private investment company in funding and development of $22 million apartment project.
- Represented restaurant and hospitality company in multiple sale-leaseback transactions with public real estate investment trust.
- Represented worldwide human resources service provider in connection with U.S. office leasing needs.
- Represented public environmental engineering company in connection with Houston office lease.