Adam DiamondAdam Diamond Clark Hill
Adam Diamond is an associate who specializes in commercial litigation. He has litigated in both state and federal courts across Texas. He has first-chaired trials to jury and bench verdicts. Adam prosecutes and defends cases for subject matters across the corporate gamut including indemnity claims, products liability, real estate disputes, tort allegations, and traditional breach of contract claims. He advises clients from various industrial sectors including the oil and gas streams, manufacturing, and construction.
- Obtained directed verdict in federal court at conclusion of jury trial in a property right dispute.
- Successful defense of personal injury claim following motor vehicle accident involving bench trial.
- Obtained summary judgment for defense of contribution claim against local municipality.
- Defended midstream client against property damage claim after gas line leak.
- Successful tender of demand for defense and indemnity in midstream contracts.
- Successful defense in federal court of personal injury claim stemming from offshore accident.
*Experience above was completed prior to joining Clark Hill Strasburger.