Search Firm Guidelines
Clark Hill looks forward to working with recruiters and search firms. In order to work most effectively together, we ask that you review our search firm guidelines:
- Clark Hill does not accept submissions from recruiters for most associate positions. You will not be compensated in any way for your submission to a position not approved for recruiters or search firms.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted from recruiters or search firms unless a fee agreement is in place.
- All candidates must be presented directly to a member of Clark Hill’s Legal Recruitment team.
- We do not consider candidates as having been presented to Clark Hill unless the Legal Recruitment team has received the formal submission.
- Candidates submitted directly to Clark Hill attorneys will not be considered presented and will not be due any placement fee. Candidates should not be presented to attorneys.
- All placements are subject to the terms and conditions contained in Clark Hill’s fee agreement. Unless a Clark Hill fee agreement is in place, you will not be entitled to a placement fee.