Search Firm Guidelines & Submissions
Clark Hill looks forward to working with recruiters and search firms. In order to work most effectively together, we ask that you review our search firm guidelines:
- Clark Hill does not accept submissions from recruiters for most associate positions. To view available positions for candidate submissions, please click here. You will not be compensated in any way for your submission to a position not approved for recruiters or search firms.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted from recruiters or search firms unless a fee agreement is in place.
- All candidates must be presented directly to a member of Clark Hill’s Legal Recruitment team.
- We do not consider candidates as having been presented to Clark Hill unless the Legal Recruitment team has received the formal submission.
- Candidates submitted directly to Clark Hill attorneys will not be considered presented and will not be due any placement fee. Candidates should not be presented to attorneys.
- All placements are subject to the terms and conditions contained in Clark Hill’s fee agreement. Unless a Clark Hill fee agreement is in place, you will not be entitled to a placement fee.
Search Firm Submissions
Search firms can submit candidates for available positions directly through our search firm submissions page.
Click here to view all available positions.
If you do not have a search firm login ID, please contact Audrey Donnelly at email@example.com.
Legal Recruitment Coordinator