Twenty-Four Clark Hill Strasburger Attorneys Named 2018 Texas Super Lawyers
Twenty-four Clark Hill Strasburger attorneys have been named 2018 Texas Super Lawyers®. Clark Hill Strasburger applauds Michael P. Jung for his recognition as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in the Dallas/Fort Worth region and among Top 100 lawyers in the State of Texas, and Judith R. Blakeway for her recognition as one of the Top 50 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented multiphase selection process includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area resulting in a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
2018 Texas Super Lawyers
- Thomas K. Anson (Energy & Resources)
- Stephen A. Roberts (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Diana J. Bearden (Real Estate)
- Carol Glendenning (Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Earsa R. Jackson (Franchise/Dealership)
- Michael P. Jung (Appellate)
- Michael Keeley (Insurance Coverage)
- David N. Kitner (Business Litigation)
- Robert J. Witte (Business Litigation)
- Kimberly S. Moore (Employment & Labor)
- John K. Round (Estate & Probate)
- Jack G. Carnegie (Business Litigation)
- Michael J. Cenatiempo (Estate & Probate)
- Judith R. Blakeway (Business Litigation)
- Taylor S. Boone (Estate & Probate)
- Elizabeth A. Copeland (Tax)
- Cynthia Day Grimes (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- John Alex Huddleston (Business Litigation)
- Farley P. Katz (Tax)
- Andrew L. Kerr (Business Litigation)
- John M. Pinckney, III (Business Litigation)
- Martin I. Roos (Estate & Probate)
- David P. Stanush (Estate & Probate)
- John H. Tate, II (Bankruptcy: Business)
FAQs: Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines and the Automotive & Manufacturing Industries
Join us for a presentation where we will share the considerations, implications, and answer your frequently asked questions surrounding the implementation of mandatory COVID-19 vaccines.
The Basics: A Quick, But Important, Primer on Handling Fidelity Bond Claims Webinar
As workplaces across America open up this summer, now is the perfect time for a tune up on handling fidelity bond claims. Join a team of Clark Hill fidelity attorneys who will provide an overview of fidelity, coverage, noteworthy cases reported during the pandemic, key coverages and strategies for navigating a wide variety of claims.
Tea & Tidbits: Benefits Strategies for Small Employers
June’s discussion will center around benefit strategies for start-ups or employers who are small and aren’t sure if they can offer benefits at all.