Twenty-Eight Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2017 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-eight Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2017 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. Over 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer review survey. Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized in the publication.
- Joel D. Applebaum – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Jordan S. Bolton – Litigation – Commercial
- Kevin A. Fanning – Real Estate Law
- Nancy L. Farnam – Employee Benefits Law
- Robert D. Gordon – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Edward C. Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- Peter B. Kupelian – Litigation – Commercial
- J. Thomas MacFarlane – Trusts and Estates
- Paul S. Magy – Real Estate Law
- Daniel H. Minkus – Corporate Law
- Stuart M. Schwartz – Construction Law
- Thomas S. Sweeney – Trusts and Estates
- Linda M. Watson – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
- Anthony A. Agosta – Product Liability
- Daniel J. Bretz – Labor and Employment Law
- Connie M. Cessante – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
- David M. Cessante – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
- D. Kerry Crenshaw – International Trade Law
- Thomas M. Dixon – Trusts and Estates
- Maria F. Dwyer – Food and Beverage Law
- David M. Hayes – Litigation – Construction
- Kevin S. Hendrick – Arbitration, Mediation
- John J. Hern, Jr. – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Timothy M. Koltun – Real Estate Law
- Michael P. Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Daniel J. Scully, Jr. – Product Liability
- Duane L. Tarnacki – Nonprofit/Charities Law
- Reginald M. Turner – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial, full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 350 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
FAQs: Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines and the Automotive & Manufacturing Industries
Join us for a presentation where we will share the considerations, implications, and answer your frequently asked questions surrounding the implementation of mandatory COVID-19 vaccines.
The Basics: A Quick, But Important, Primer on Handling Fidelity Bond Claims Webinar
As workplaces across America open up this summer, now is the perfect time for a tune up on handling fidelity bond claims. Join a team of Clark Hill fidelity attorneys who will provide an overview of fidelity, coverage, noteworthy cases reported during the pandemic, key coverages and strategies for navigating a wide variety of claims.
Window on Washington - June 21, 2021, Vol. 5, Issue 25
The view from our DC office.