Twenty-Eight Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2017 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-eight Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2017 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. Over 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer review survey. Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized in the publication.
- Joel D. Applebaum – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Jordan S. Bolton – Litigation – Commercial
- Kevin A. Fanning – Real Estate Law
- Nancy L. Farnam – Employee Benefits Law
- Robert D. Gordon – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Edward C. Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- Peter B. Kupelian – Litigation – Commercial
- J. Thomas MacFarlane – Trusts and Estates
- Paul S. Magy – Real Estate Law
- Daniel H. Minkus – Corporate Law
- Stuart M. Schwartz – Construction Law
- Thomas S. Sweeney – Trusts and Estates
- Linda M. Watson – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
- Anthony A. Agosta – Product Liability
- Daniel J. Bretz – Labor and Employment Law
- Connie M. Cessante – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
- David M. Cessante – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
- D. Kerry Crenshaw – International Trade Law
- Thomas M. Dixon – Trusts and Estates
- Maria F. Dwyer – Food and Beverage Law
- David M. Hayes – Litigation – Construction
- Kevin S. Hendrick – Arbitration, Mediation
- John J. Hern, Jr. – Mergers and Acquisitions
- Timothy M. Koltun – Real Estate Law
- Michael P. Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Daniel J. Scully, Jr. – Product Liability
- Duane L. Tarnacki – Nonprofit/Charities Law
- Reginald M. Turner – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial, full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 350 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
EV Charging Stations: Retail & Hospitality's Next Customer Perk
The growing efforts to establish electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructures and networks will create business opportunities, but do you know how to effectively deploy, manage, and optimize your EV charging solutions?
Costumes & Cocktails, Sponsored by Women in Probate
Please join us at Clark Hill in Chicago for costumes and cocktails, sponsored by the Women in Probate! In addition to coming in a costume, wig, or mask (COVID or otherwise), we ask each attendee to bring an item to benefit Casa Central, an organization that has been providing compassionate and trustworthy care to Latino and other older adults for more than 40 years.
Perspectives on The New Green Hydrogen Landscape
In a brief but informative session, learn about the challenges and opportunities associated with developing green hydrogen projects.