Twenty-Eight Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2016 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-Eight Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2016 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. Over 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer review survey. Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized in the publication.
- Joel D. Applebaum – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Jordan S. Bolton – Litigation – Commercial
- Kevin A. Fanning – Real Estate Law
- Robert D. Gordon – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Edward C. Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- J. Thomas MacFarlane – Trusts and Estates
- Paul S. Magy – Real Estate Law
- Daniel H. Minkus – Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
- Greg Moore – Labor & Employment Law, Health Care Law
- Robert L. Schwartz – Public Finance Law
- Serene K. Zeni – Health Care Law
- Anne-Marie V. Welch – Labor and Employment Law
- Joseph A. Bonventre – Trusts and Estates
- Daniel J. Bretz – Labor and Employment Law
- David M. Cessante – Labor and Employment Law
- Paul W. Coughenour – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- D. Kerry Crenshaw – International Trade and Finance Law
- Maria F. Dwyer – Food and Beverage Law
- Cynthia M. Filipovich – Appellate Law
- David M. Hayes – Litigation – Construction
- Kevin S. Hendrick – Arbitration, Construction Law, Mediation
- John J. Hern, Jr. – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Michael P. Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Daniel J. Scully, Jr. – Product Liability
- Jeffrey A. Steele – Labor and Employment Law
- Richard A. Sundquist – Real Estate Law
- Duane L. Tarnacki – Nonprofit/Charities Law
- Reginald M. Turner – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
To see the full list of 2016 Top Lawyers, visit www.dbusiness.com.
Clark Hill Mexico City Grand Opening Reception
Celebrate our new Mexico City Office with a reception and educational event.
We will toast our new office space and location with a cocktails and small bites with Mexico and US-based colleagues and friends.
United States To Address Important Standard Under False Claims ActExplore more
Illinois Cannabis Operators and Regulators Prepare for 2023
Illinois has seen record sales for recreational marijuana, which hit $1.55 billion in 2022 alone. This figure reflects a 12% increase from the previous year.