Twenty-Eight Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2016 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-Eight Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2016 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. Over 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer review survey. Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized in the publication.
- Joel D. Applebaum – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Jordan S. Bolton – Litigation – Commercial
- Kevin A. Fanning – Real Estate Law
- Robert D. Gordon – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Edward C. Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- J. Thomas MacFarlane – Trusts and Estates
- Paul S. Magy – Real Estate Law
- Daniel H. Minkus – Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
- Greg Moore – Labor & Employment Law, Health Care Law
- Robert L. Schwartz – Public Finance Law
- Serene K. Zeni – Health Care Law
- Anne-Marie V. Welch – Labor and Employment Law
- Joseph A. Bonventre – Trusts and Estates
- Daniel J. Bretz – Labor and Employment Law
- David M. Cessante – Labor and Employment Law
- Paul W. Coughenour – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- D. Kerry Crenshaw – International Trade and Finance Law
- Maria F. Dwyer – Food and Beverage Law
- Cynthia M. Filipovich – Appellate Law
- David M. Hayes – Litigation – Construction
- Kevin S. Hendrick – Arbitration, Construction Law, Mediation
- John J. Hern, Jr. – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Michael P. Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Daniel J. Scully, Jr. – Product Liability
- Jeffrey A. Steele – Labor and Employment Law
- Richard A. Sundquist – Real Estate Law
- Duane L. Tarnacki – Nonprofit/Charities Law
- Reginald M. Turner – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
To see the full list of 2016 Top Lawyers, visit www.dbusiness.com.
Costumes & Cocktails, Sponsored by Women in Probate
Please join us at Clark Hill in Chicago for costumes and cocktails, sponsored by the Women in Probate! In addition to coming in a costume, wig, or mask (COVID or otherwise), we ask each attendee to bring an item to benefit Casa Central, an organization that has been providing compassionate and trustworthy care to Latino and other older adults for more than 40 years.
Perspectives on The New Green Hydrogen Landscape
In a brief but informative session, learn about the challenges and opportunities associated with developing green hydrogen projects.
First Amendment Boot Camp for School Administrators
Join us for a half-day, in-person conference as we deep dive into First Amendment rights in schools.