Twenty-Eight Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2016 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-Eight Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2016 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. Over 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer review survey. Below are the Clark Hill attorneys recognized in the publication.
- Joel D. Applebaum – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Jordan S. Bolton – Litigation – Commercial
- Kevin A. Fanning – Real Estate Law
- Robert D. Gordon – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Edward C. Hammond – Employee Benefits Law
- J. Thomas MacFarlane – Trusts and Estates
- Paul S. Magy – Real Estate Law
- Daniel H. Minkus – Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Real Estate Law
- Greg Moore – Labor & Employment Law, Health Care Law
- Robert L. Schwartz – Public Finance Law
- Serene K. Zeni – Health Care Law
- Anne-Marie V. Welch – Labor and Employment Law
- Joseph A. Bonventre – Trusts and Estates
- Daniel J. Bretz – Labor and Employment Law
- David M. Cessante – Labor and Employment Law
- Paul W. Coughenour – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- D. Kerry Crenshaw – International Trade and Finance Law
- Maria F. Dwyer – Food and Beverage Law
- Cynthia M. Filipovich – Appellate Law
- David M. Hayes – Litigation – Construction
- Kevin S. Hendrick – Arbitration, Construction Law, Mediation
- John J. Hern, Jr. – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Michael P. Nowlan – Immigration Law
- Daniel J. Scully, Jr. – Product Liability
- Jeffrey A. Steele – Labor and Employment Law
- Richard A. Sundquist – Real Estate Law
- Duane L. Tarnacki – Nonprofit/Charities Law
- Reginald M. Turner – Litigation – Labor Employment Benefits
To see the full list of 2016 Top Lawyers, visit www.dbusiness.com.
2022 Projections in the North American Auto Industry
2021 was challenging for the auto industry in Mexico and the United States, and 2022 is similarly projected.
Leaders in the automotive and manufacturing industries will benefit from a panel discussion where their industry peers and Clark Hill attorneys will discuss the key legal and supply chain issues.
2022 California Labor & Employment Conference
From new regulations regarding COVID-19 to critical employee rights updates, join us to keep your business prepared and in compliance.