Twelve Clark Hill Attorneys Named to Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2015 List
CHICAGO, IL – Twelve Clark Hill attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2015 List.
Illinois Super Lawyers
- W. Kent Carter, Business Litigation
- Richard H. Chapman, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Graham, Business Litigation
- Gary E. Green, Business Litigation
- Ray J. Koenig III, Estate & Trust Litigation
- L. Steven Platt, Employment & Labor
- Scott N. Schreiber, Bankruptcy: Business
- Donald A. Shindler, Real Estate
Illinois Rising Stars
- Leslie Gutierrez, Business Litigation
- Ryan M. Holmes, Estate & Probate
- MacKenzie A. Hyde, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Chad M. Poznansky, Real Estate
Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
Clark Hill PLC is a full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Illinois, Michigan and Washington, DC, Clark Hill has more than 200 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
Tea & Tidbits: Benefits Strategies for Small Employers
June’s discussion will center around benefit strategies for start-ups or employers who are small and aren’t sure if they can offer benefits at all.
Clark Hill Adds Richard Tye and Matthew Lovell to Tax & Estate Planning Practice in San Antonio
Their practice will focus on comprehensive estate, tax, and business planning strategies constructed to maximize wealth accumulation for clients and their future generations.
EEOC Issues New Guidance To Protect Against Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is observing LGBTQ+ Pride Month, and the anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County, by releasing new resources to educate employers about the rights of applicants and workers to be free from sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination.