Twelve Clark Hill Attorneys Named to Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2015 List
CHICAGO, IL – Twelve Clark Hill attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2015 List.
Illinois Super Lawyers
- W. Kent Carter, Business Litigation
- Richard H. Chapman, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Graham, Business Litigation
- Gary E. Green, Business Litigation
- Ray J. Koenig III, Estate & Trust Litigation
- L. Steven Platt, Employment & Labor
- Scott N. Schreiber, Bankruptcy: Business
- Donald A. Shindler, Real Estate
Illinois Rising Stars
- Leslie Gutierrez, Business Litigation
- Ryan M. Holmes, Estate & Probate
- MacKenzie A. Hyde, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Chad M. Poznansky, Real Estate
Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
Clark Hill PLC is a full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Illinois, Michigan and Washington, DC, Clark Hill has more than 200 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
PFAS Restrictions: What Should You Be Doing?Explore more
Up in Smoke: Navigating Marijuana Laws in the Workplace
Employees’ lawful use of marijuana—both recreational and medical—presents numerous traps for the unwary employer. This webinar will address the various legal and practical issues that matter to employers and HR professionals when confronting employees’ lawful marijuana use.
Window on Washington – September 20, 2021, Vol. 5, Issue 38
The view from our DC office.