Sixteen Clark Hill Attorneys Named to Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2016 List
CHICAGO, IL – Sixteen Clark Hill attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2016 List.
Illinois Super Lawyers
- Steven S. Brown, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax, Securities Litigation
- W. Kent Carter, Business Litigation
- Richard H. Chapman, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Graham, Business Litigation
- Gary E. Green, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Hartnett, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax: Business, Tax: Consumer
- Ray J. Koenig III, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Royal B. Martin, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax, Securities Litigation
- Leigh D. Roadman, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax
- Scott N. Schreiber, Bankruptcy: Business
- Donald A. Shindler, Real Estate
Illinois Rising Stars
- Mason N. Floyd, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation
- Timothy R. Herman, Business Litigation
- Ryan M. Holmes, Estate & Probate
- MacKenzie A. Hyde, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Chad M. Poznansky, Real Estate
Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
Clark Hill PLC is a full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Illinois, Michigan and Washington, DC, Clark Hill has more than 200 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
New Jersey Cannabis: Finance, Real Estate, IP and Legal
Cannabis is expected to continue its torrid pace of growth on the East Coast. The Garden State is leading that charge and the four most challenging aspects are finance, real estate, IP and legal.
Costumes & Cocktails, Sponsored by Women in Probate
Please join us at Clark Hill in Chicago for costumes and cocktails, sponsored by the Women in Probate! In addition to coming in a costume, wig, or mask (COVID or otherwise), we ask each attendee to bring an item to benefit Casa Central, an organization that has been providing compassionate and trustworthy care to Latino and other older adults for more than 40 years.
Perspectives on The New Green Hydrogen Landscape
In a brief but informative session, learn about the challenges and opportunities associated with developing green hydrogen projects.