Sixteen Clark Hill Attorneys Named to Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2016 List
CHICAGO, IL – Sixteen Clark Hill attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the Illinois Super Lawyers & Rising Stars 2016 List.
Illinois Super Lawyers
- Steven S. Brown, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax, Securities Litigation
- W. Kent Carter, Business Litigation
- Richard H. Chapman, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Graham, Business Litigation
- Gary E. Green, Business Litigation
- Daniel T. Hartnett, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax: Business, Tax: Consumer
- Ray J. Koenig III, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Royal B. Martin, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax, Securities Litigation
- Leigh D. Roadman, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Tax
- Scott N. Schreiber, Bankruptcy: Business
- Donald A. Shindler, Real Estate
Illinois Rising Stars
- Mason N. Floyd, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation
- Timothy R. Herman, Business Litigation
- Ryan M. Holmes, Estate & Probate
- MacKenzie A. Hyde, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Chad M. Poznansky, Real Estate
Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
Clark Hill PLC is a full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Illinois, Michigan and Washington, DC, Clark Hill has more than 200 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
PFAS Restrictions: What Should You Be Doing?Explore more
Clark Hill's Alex Yastremski Guides NFT Platform Through Fundraising RoundExplore more
Up in Smoke: Navigating Marijuana Laws in the Workplace
Employees’ lawful use of marijuana—both recreational and medical—presents numerous traps for the unwary employer. This webinar will address the various legal and practical issues that matter to employers and HR professionals when confronting employees’ lawful marijuana use.