Clark Hill PLC to Host 33rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Conference on May 4, 2017 in Novi, MI
DETROIT, MI – Clark Hill PLC will host its 33rd annual Labor & Employment Law Conference on Thursday, May 4, 2017 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI. This year's conference features the following topics:
- Year in Review
- Conducting a Sexual Harassment Investigation in the Workplace
- Immigration Changes and I-9 Updates Under the New Administration
- Pay Equity in the Workplace
- Overtime Regs & Class and Collective Actions
- Trump’s NLRB and the Changes in Labor Law That Will Affect Employers
- Top Strategies to Attract, Engage and Retain Talent
- FMLA and ADA Case Study
- Using Non-Competes and the Law of Trade Secrets to Protect and Maintain Your Competitive Advantage
- Employee Benefits – What Changes Have Occurred, and What Changes Do We Expect Under the Trump Administration
- Managing Employee Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Gender Expression in the Workplace
Specially designed for CEO’s, in-house counsel, and human resource personnel, this program is seeking 6.5 credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For registration and more information, click here.
Clark Hill's Labor & Employment attorneys represent management in all aspects of labor and employment law, with a detailed focus on the following areas:
- Employment Counseling & Training
- Employment Litigation
- Traditional Labor Law
- Employment Benefits & Benefits Litigation
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial, full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 350 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
EV Charging Stations: Retail & Hospitality's Next Customer Perk
The growing efforts to establish electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructures and networks will create business opportunities, but do you know how to effectively deploy, manage, and optimize your EV charging solutions?
New Jersey Cannabis: Finance, Real Estate, IP and Legal
Cannabis is expected to continue its torrid pace of growth on the East Coast. The Garden State is leading that charge and the four most challenging aspects are finance, real estate, IP and legal.
Costumes & Cocktails, Sponsored by Women in Probate
Please join us at Clark Hill in Chicago for costumes and cocktails, sponsored by the Women in Probate! In addition to coming in a costume, wig, or mask (COVID or otherwise), we ask each attendee to bring an item to benefit Casa Central, an organization that has been providing compassionate and trustworthy care to Latino and other older adults for more than 40 years.