Clark Hill PLC to Host 33rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Conference on May 4, 2017 in Novi, MI
DETROIT, MI – Clark Hill PLC will host its 33rd annual Labor & Employment Law Conference on Thursday, May 4, 2017 at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI. This year's conference features the following topics:
- Year in Review
- Conducting a Sexual Harassment Investigation in the Workplace
- Immigration Changes and I-9 Updates Under the New Administration
- Pay Equity in the Workplace
- Overtime Regs & Class and Collective Actions
- Trump’s NLRB and the Changes in Labor Law That Will Affect Employers
- Top Strategies to Attract, Engage and Retain Talent
- FMLA and ADA Case Study
- Using Non-Competes and the Law of Trade Secrets to Protect and Maintain Your Competitive Advantage
- Employee Benefits – What Changes Have Occurred, and What Changes Do We Expect Under the Trump Administration
- Managing Employee Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Gender Expression in the Workplace
Specially designed for CEO’s, in-house counsel, and human resource personnel, this program is seeking 6.5 credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For registration and more information, click here.
Clark Hill's Labor & Employment attorneys represent management in all aspects of labor and employment law, with a detailed focus on the following areas:
- Employment Counseling & Training
- Employment Litigation
- Traditional Labor Law
- Employment Benefits & Benefits Litigation
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial, full service law firm that provides business legal services, government & public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 350 attorneys and professionals. For more information on our firm and our services, visit www.clarkhill.com.
Clark Hill Mexico City Grand Opening Reception
Celebrate our new Mexico City Office with a reception and educational event.
We will toast our new office space and location with a cocktails and small bites with Mexico and US-based colleagues and friends.
EU Data Protection Updates: Strategies for Compliance in 2023
In advance of Data Privacy Day, please join Clark Hill for an important session on EU data protection legislation.