Clark Hill PLC Introduces New Suite of Tools for HR Professionals
HR/Advantage Goes Far Beyond Traditional Law Firm Services
HR/Advantage, powered by Clark Hill, provides clients a cost effective full-service perspective on your legal, compliance and business strategy.
By bringing together a suite of interactive tools, resources, and practical solutions, you and your team will be able to sharpen your employment and benefits law knowledge. Our expertise can go with you anywhere, anytime with online learning and mobile access.
HR/Advantage allows our clients to stay current with the complex requirements and demands of employment and benefits law.
Explore our current platform:
- Compliance Toolkits to provide a wide range of solutions in areas such as FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, and employer policies
- A full catalog of in person training or online training for employees and/or HR management
- An E-Learning course on Discrimination, Harassment and Other Inappropriate Conduct in the Workplace via an online portal, with participation via desktop computers or mobile devices
- Resources including common employment documents and a suite of links designed to assist employers
- Other unique offerings such as an Anti-Workplace Violence program where Clark Hill partners with a retired FBI agent to provide policies, training, and advice so employers are prepared in the event of an active shooter in the workplace
For more information visit hr-advantage.com or contact Paul Boehms at firstname.lastname@example.org | (313) 965-8358.
2022 Projections in the North American Auto Industry
2021 was challenging for the auto industry in Mexico and the United States, and 2022 is similarly projected.
Leaders in the automotive and manufacturing industries will benefit from a panel discussion where their industry peers and Clark Hill attorneys will discuss the key legal and supply chain issues.
Window on Washington – January 18, 2022, Vol. 6, Issue 2
This week in the US capital.