Clark Hill Attorneys Randi Glanz and Ada Snyder Kerwin to Host WWJ Financial Fitness Live Broadcast Webinar on CBS Radio June 8
– Clark Hill Family Law Attorneys Randi Glanz and AdaSnyder Kerwin together with Fox 2 and WWJ Newsradio 950 Business Reporter Murray Feldman will host a live broadcast video webinar on June 8, 2011 at 12 noon. The seminar, part of WWJ’s Financial Fitness Series, is entitled “Marriage, Divorce and Your Finances.” It will focus on protecting your financial wellbeing through major life changes. The webinar is free of charge, and you can register by visiting
and clicking on the “Financial Fitness” tab, or by linking directly to: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/03/18/financial-fitness-upcoming-video-webinars/.
“We think this is an extremely important topic for anyone considering a life change, whether it is marriage or divorce – we will have useful information for everyone at all stages of life,” said Randi Glanz.
“Randi and I have more than 40 years of combined experience in family law and counseling, and look forward to sharing our expertise with the audience. We will provide information which will assist people with understanding their options before making a financial decision. This is not to be missed,” said Ada Snyder Kerwin.
Topics to be covered during the live webinar include:
- How child support and alimony (spousal support) are determined.
- The available methods to resolve divorce disputes that don’t include a courtroom.
- What your neighbors tell you about divorce that isn’t correct.
- What you can do to protect your family’s financial future, whether or not a divorce is in your future.
- Why you may need a prenuptial agreement.
- Why you need an estate plan.
PFAS Restrictions: What Should You Be Doing?Explore more
Up in Smoke: Navigating Marijuana Laws in the Workplace
Employees’ lawful use of marijuana—both recreational and medical—presents numerous traps for the unwary employer. This webinar will address the various legal and practical issues that matter to employers and HR professionals when confronting employees’ lawful marijuana use.
Window on Washington – September 20, 2021, Vol. 5, Issue 38
The view from our DC office.