Clark Hill Attorneys Named 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Twenty attorneys of Clark Hill’s Philadelphia and Pittsburgh offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
- Robert S. Davis (Real Estate)
- Joseph M. Donley (Insurance & Reinsurance)
- Lauri Kavulich (Labor & Employment)
- Joann Needleman (Banking & Financial Services)
- Michael C. Barnes (Government Finance)
- Jonathan D. Klein (Business Litigation)
- Hal D. Coffey (Real Estate)
- Jeffrey J. Conn (Banking & Financial Services)
- Allen M. Lopus (Commercial & Corporate Litigation)
- Kurt A. Miller (Labor & Employment)
- Mark F. Nowak (Construction Litigation)
- William C. Price (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Robert J. Ridge (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Jerri A. Ryan (Business Litigation)
- Keith H. West (Estate Planning & Probate)
WEBINAR-Our Working Theory: Creating a Respectful Workplace is the Antidote to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Sexual Harassment remains a persistent problem in the workplace despite regulation, mandatory training, and national attention, such as the #MeToo Movement.
Clark Hill 2023 Healthcare Industry Dallas Summit
Clark Hill’s Healthcare Industry Attorneys invite you to join us for a complimentary dinner and program on the latest challenges and top trends in the healthcare industry.