Clark Hill Attorneys Named 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Twenty attorneys of Clark Hill’s Philadelphia and Pittsburgh offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
- Robert S. Davis (Real Estate)
- Joseph M. Donley (Insurance & Reinsurance)
- Lauri Kavulich (Labor & Employment)
- Joann Needleman (Banking & Financial Services)
- Michael C. Barnes (Government Finance)
- Jonathan D. Klein (Business Litigation)
- Hal D. Coffey (Real Estate)
- Jeffrey J. Conn (Banking & Financial Services)
- Allen M. Lopus (Commercial & Corporate Litigation)
- Kurt A. Miller (Labor & Employment)
- Mark F. Nowak (Construction Litigation)
- William C. Price (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Robert J. Ridge (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Jerri A. Ryan (Business Litigation)
- Keith H. West (Estate Planning & Probate)
What's Hot in the U.S. Crime Market - Part III
Please join us for a fast-moving presentation on the important current trends in the crime and related insurance coverage markets.
Post-Merger Integration Challenges in the Cannabis Industry
Join us for a thoughtful discussion which will cover M&A project integration plan outlines. We will discuss the timeline for major resources, assets, and processes of the acquiring and acquired companies that will be combined in order to achieve the goals of the deal.
Addressing the Ramifications of Federal Legalization for the U.S. Cannabis Industry
The cannabis industry rang in 2021 with high hopes of federal legalization, leading to a massive run-up in cannabis equity values. Eighteen months later, however, proposals for federal legalization continue to stagnate and the industry remains beset with the unfair tax burdens, transactions costs and regulatory nightmares created by prohibition. Many wonder, what is taking Congress so long to pass a bill de-scheduling cannabis?