Clark Hill Attorneys Named 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Twenty attorneys of Clark Hill’s Philadelphia and Pittsburgh offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
- Robert S. Davis (Real Estate)
- Joseph M. Donley (Insurance & Reinsurance)
- Lauri Kavulich (Labor & Employment)
- Joann Needleman (Banking & Financial Services)
- Hal D. Coffey (Real Estate)
- Jeffrey J. Conn (Banking & Financial Services)
- Allen M. Lopus (Commercial & Corporate Litigation)
- Kurt A. Miller (Labor & Employment)
- Mark F. Nowak (Construction Litigation)
- William C. Price (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Robert J. Ridge (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Jerri A. Ryan (Business Litigation)
- Keith H. West (Estate Planning & Probate)
PFAS Restrictions: What Should You Be Doing?Explore more
Up in Smoke: Navigating Marijuana Laws in the Workplace
Employees’ lawful use of marijuana—both recreational and medical—presents numerous traps for the unwary employer. This webinar will address the various legal and practical issues that matter to employers and HR professionals when confronting employees’ lawful marijuana use.
Window on Washington – September 20, 2021, Vol. 5, Issue 38
The view from our DC office.