Clark Hill Attorney Ray J. Koenig III to Present at the Chicago Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education Conference
– Clark Hill attorney Ray J. Koenig III will be one of several distinguished panelists at the upcoming Chicago Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education Conference titled, “90 Days Before Trial: What to Do and How to Do it Effectively and Efficiently” presented by the CBA’s Continuing Legal Education Committee on December 1, 2011 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The moderator and other panelists include two sitting judges and multiple, high profile trial attorneys in private and public practice.
This seminar will prioritize the important tasks which are required for trial and the panelists will make suggestions on how to accomplish them quickly and effectively. Attendees will hear different views on how to be effective by preparing and how to win in court.
Additional topics include:
Assignment of Tasks to Lawyers,
Paralegals and Staff
- Jury Instructions
- Expert Witness and Associated Problems
- Motions in Liminie
- Demonstrative Exhibits
- Deposition Transcriptions and How They Are Handled in Trial
- Jury Selection Preparation and Voir Dire
- Prepare Opening Statement
- Prepare Closing Argument
Koenig is the Managing Member of Clark Hill’s Chicago office and a member in Clark Hill’s Litigation Practice Group. He practices in the areas of probate litigation, trust litigation, fiduciary litigation, elder law, estate planning, and estate administration, with an emphasis on will, trust, guardianship, and advance directive contests and other fiduciary litigation. Koenig has represented individuals, families, financial institutions, medical institutions, and governmental organizations in all areas of his practice. Koenig has extensive trial, appellate and mediation experience in state and federal courts.
The Learned Concierge - December 2023, Vol. 3
Monthly legal insights on the trends impacting the retail, hospitality, and the food & beverage industries.
WEBINAR-Our Working Theory: Creating a Respectful Workplace is the Antidote to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Sexual Harassment remains a persistent problem in the workplace despite regulation, mandatory training, and national attention, such as the #MeToo Movement.
Clark Hill 2023 Healthcare Industry Dallas Summit
Clark Hill’s Healthcare Industry Attorneys invite you to join us for a complimentary dinner and program on the latest challenges and top trends in the healthcare industry.