Clark Hill Attorney Kevin A.S. Fanning to Present Webinar as part of BOMA International’s Webinar Series
Clark Hill attorney Kevin A.S. Fanning will be part of the BOMA Education Webinar Series.
BOMA International is offering ten 90-minute webinars over the calendar year of 2008.
The webinars will be address current topics relating to tenant and building issues.
Mr. Fanning’s webinar will take place Thursday, May 22, 2008 from 2 – 3:30 PM.
“Top Ten Ways to Manage Any Tenant Problem”
, will offer advice on how to avoid conflict with tenants, how to manage tenants effectively and will provide efficient ways to resolve disputes.
for registration and more information.
Kevin A. S. Fanning
is a member in Clark Hill’s Birmingham office, where he practices in the Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Fanning has experience in a broad range of litigation matters.
Real Estate Litigation
– Mr. Fanning represents landowners and their agents in commercial lease negotiation and drafting, tenant retention and management, and tenant dispute resolution. Mr. Fanning provides solution-oriented representation to his clients to maximize tenant retention and to reduce litigation and associated costs. Mr. Fanning is also frequently involved in drafting residential leases and handles associated litigation. In the area of real estate litigation, Mr. Fanning has handled cases involving adverse possession, acquiescence, land contract foreclosure, quiet title, and breach of contract.
– Mr. Fanning regularly handles complex contract litigation, including misappropriation of trade secrets matters, non-compete cases, UCC matters, breach of warranty, and manufacturer’s representative disputes. Mr. Fanning has represented manufacturing companies, construction contractors, an international consumer products company, a substantial commercial foodservice distributor, a large national labor association, and telecommunications products distributors.
– Mr. Fanning represented homebuilders, building owners, contractors, and suppliers in performance and payment disputes on numerous public and private construction projects.
Trials and Alternative Dispute Resolution
– Mr. Fanning has practiced in state and federal courts throughout Michigan, and has tried numerous bench and jury trials to verdict. He has experience with various alternative dispute resolution formats and regularly conducts arbitration proceedings before the American Arbitration Association. He has represented clients in proceedings in the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Michigan Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
– Mr. Fanning is admitted to practice before all courts in the state of Michigan, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Outside of the office, Mr. Fanning serves on the Commercial Litigation Committee of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan and is a Barrister in the Oakland County Bar Association Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
Clark Hill clients expect the best, and we deliver by responding quickly to their needs, understanding their business issues, and providing outstanding legal advice.
Since 1890, our attorneys have proudly represented a diverse range of clients ranging from individuals and new entities to Fortune 500 corporations. These are just a few of the reasons why our firm is repeatedly chosen and recommended by our clients.
The Current Whipsaw in Labor Law: Recent NLRB Developments and the Direction of the Biden Administration
While President Biden makes historic decisions, such as the firing of the NLRB’s General Counsel in January, many employers are wondering what impact “Biden’s NLRB” will have on their workforce. As new board members are confirmed, what changes should employers expect from the new NLRB?
FAQs: Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines and the Automotive & Manufacturing Industries
Join us for a presentation where we will share the considerations, implications, and answer your frequently asked questions surrounding the implementation of mandatory COVID-19 vaccines.
The Basics: A Quick, But Important, Primer on Handling Fidelity Bond Claims Webinar
As workplaces across America open up this summer, now is the perfect time for a tune up on handling fidelity bond claims. Join a team of Clark Hill fidelity attorneys who will provide an overview of fidelity, coverage, noteworthy cases reported during the pandemic, key coverages and strategies for navigating a wide variety of claims.