Clark Hill Attorney Greg Moore to Present at Building Owners and Managers Association Meeting “Medical Office on the Edge of Change” March 20, 2014
– Clark Hill Attorney Greg Moore will present at the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) meeting titled “Medical Office on the Edge of Change.” The evolving healthcare environment is significantly impacting the design, development, financing, leasing and management of healthcare facilities. He will discuss the foreseeable trends in healthcare delivery and how the healthcare real estate industry will need to adapt in order to thrive. Topics include:
• How the Affordable Care Act is impacting the healthcare delivery system.
• The changing role of the traditional medical office building.
• How ambulatory facility design must become more adaptive to extend the life of the asset.
• How the physician shortage will affect healthcare reform.
Moore chairs Clark Hill’s National Health Care Group. He has focused his entire career on representing health care providers and routinely handles matters before federal and state courts as well as administrative agencies. In addition, he provides daily counsel to health care providers ranging in size from the sole physician office to some of the largest physician practice groups and hospital systems in the United States. With over 20 years of experience serving clients in the behavioral health care and health care industry, his practice covers the full spectrum of regulatory, transactional and litigation services. On any given day he is focusing on health care reform matters, collaborative ventures aimed at behavioral health and physical medicine integration, managed care organizations, regulatory compliance, labor and employment matters, as well as international collaboration and business ventures including cross-border health care delivery.
New Trade Case on Imports of Aluminum Lithographic Printing Plates from China and JapanExplore more
Clark Hill’s Cannabis Team Racks Up RecognitionsExplore more
Q3 Cannabis Industry Group Newsletter
The latest legal, policy, and market happenings in the cannabis and hemp industry in 2023