Clark Hill Announces Attorneys Elected to Membership, Promotions to Senior Attorney
Detroit, MI – Clark Hill is pleased to announce the following seven attorneys have been elected to membership in the firm:
- Danny Cerrone, Construction Practice Group
- Jeff Gallant, Construction Practice Group
- Jeremy Motz, Education and Municipal Law Group
- Michael Pattwell, Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Practice Group
- Chad Poznansky, Real Estate Practice Group
- Stephanie Rawitt, Labor and Employment Practice Group
- Gavin Williams, Banking and Finance Practice Group
Additionally, the following attorneys have been promoted to Senior Attorney:
- Jeff Bloom, Litigation Practice Group
- Jason Canvasser, Litigation Practice Group
- MacKenzie Hyde, Litigation Practice Group
- Kyle Kickert, Litigation Practice Group
- Brian Lick, Construction Practice Group
- Josh McClatchey, Litigation Practice Group
- Dan Schenck, Corporate Practice Group
- Heather Stumpf, Personal Legal Services Practice Group
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial full-service law firm that provides business legal services, government and public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 300 attorneys and professionals. For more information, visit www.clarkhill.com.
FAQs: Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines and the Automotive & Manufacturing Industries
Join us for a presentation where we will share the considerations, implications, and answer your frequently asked questions surrounding the implementation of mandatory COVID-19 vaccines.
The Basics: A Quick, But Important, Primer on Handling Fidelity Bond Claims Webinar
As workplaces across America open up this summer, now is the perfect time for a tune up on handling fidelity bond claims. Join a team of Clark Hill fidelity attorneys who will provide an overview of fidelity, coverage, noteworthy cases reported during the pandemic, key coverages and strategies for navigating a wide variety of claims.
Tea & Tidbits: Benefits Strategies for Small Employers
June’s discussion will center around benefit strategies for start-ups or employers who are small and aren’t sure if they can offer benefits at all.