Clark Hill Announces Attorneys Elected to Membership, Promotions to Senior Attorney
Detroit, MI – Clark Hill is pleased to announce the following seven attorneys have been elected to membership in the firm:
- Danny Cerrone, Construction Practice Group
- Jeff Gallant, Construction Practice Group
- Jeremy Motz, Education and Municipal Law Group
- Michael Pattwell, Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Practice Group
- Chad Poznansky, Real Estate Practice Group
- Stephanie Rawitt, Labor and Employment Practice Group
- Gavin Williams, Banking and Finance Practice Group
Additionally, the following attorneys have been promoted to Senior Attorney:
- Jeff Bloom, Litigation Practice Group
- Jason Canvasser, Litigation Practice Group
- MacKenzie Hyde, Litigation Practice Group
- Kyle Kickert, Litigation Practice Group
- Brian Lick, Construction Practice Group
- Josh McClatchey, Litigation Practice Group
- Dan Schenck, Corporate Practice Group
- Heather Stumpf, Personal Legal Services Practice Group
Clark Hill PLC is an entrepreneurial full-service law firm that provides business legal services, government and public affairs, and personal legal services to our clients throughout the country. With offices in Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, and West Virginia, Clark Hill has more than 300 attorneys and professionals. For more information, visit www.clarkhill.com.
WEBINAR-Our Working Theory: Creating a Respectful Workplace is the Antidote to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Sexual Harassment remains a persistent problem in the workplace despite regulation, mandatory training, and national attention, such as the #MeToo Movement.
Clark Hill 2023 Healthcare Industry Dallas Summit
Clark Hill’s Healthcare Industry Attorneys invite you to join us for a complimentary dinner and program on the latest challenges and top trends in the healthcare industry.