Candace Carlyon to Present "Trial Preparation From Start to Finish for Paralegals" on 11/30/17 for NBI
On November 30, 2017, Senior Attorney Candace C. Carlyon will present "Trial Preparation From Start to Finish for Paralegals" for the National Business Institute at the Sunset Station Hotel & Casino in Henderson, Nevada.
Two of the most essential skills for litigation paralegals to possess are the abilities to gather critical information and to prepare it for effective use at trial. That means you need to know how to compile essential information, ask the right questions and create a thorough, yet user-friendly case file.
Are your skills everything they should be? This seminar will provide a closer look into the specialized realm of paralegal responsibilities during trial preparation so you can maximize your effectiveness. Establish solid case management and organization techniques. Learn how to uncover crucial facts during the discovery process. Implement an effective document control and organization system to keep everything readily accessible. Get the most out of witnesses during pretrial interviews. Confidently collect, organize and preserve evidence for use at any time during trial. Developing these skills is critical for your success – enroll today to gain the knowledge you need!
- Knowledgeably draft initial pleadings.
- Tap into valuable sources of information while conducting discovery.
- Establish strategies for effective document control so you can retrieve what you need, when you need it.
- Organize a powerful trial notebook that will pave the way for a smooth trial.
- Implement solid techniques for preparing clients to testify at trial.
- Find out how to troubleshoot common problems that arise during trial preparation.
- Put together persuasive, clear trial exhibits that get results.
- Learn how to effectively assist with voir dire, evidence presentation and more during trial.
This basic-to-intermediate level program is designed for paralegals, legal assistants, legal secretaries and other members of the law office support staff who want to sharpen their skills in every aspect of trial preparation. To learn more and register click HERE.
2022 Projections in the North American Auto Industry
2021 was challenging for the auto industry in Mexico and the United States, and 2022 is similarly projected.
Leaders in the automotive and manufacturing industries will benefit from a panel discussion where their industry peers and Clark Hill attorneys will discuss the key legal and supply chain issues.
OSHA Withdraws Temporary COVID-19 Vaccine Rule, Foreshadows Permanent StandardExplore more
2022 California Labor & Employment Conference
From new regulations regarding COVID-19 to critical employee rights updates, join us to keep your business prepared and in compliance.