Attorney Sara B. Conn Joins Clark Hill PLC, Birmingham
– Clark Hill is pleased to welcome Sara B. Conn to the firm’s Birmingham office, where she will be practicing in the Litigation group.
Sara devotes the majority of her professional time to the defense of complex medical malpractice lawsuits. She has a wide range of experience with medical malpractice claims, including the defense of birth trauma cases. She also has extensive experience in general contract disputes, account stated claims, insurance defense and product liability.
Sara is a graduate of Southern Methodist School of Law (J.D., 1995) and Duke University (B.A., 1992). She also graduated from the National Institute for Trial Advocacy in 2001. Sara is currently a member of the Oakland County Bar Association, the State Bar of Michigan, and the American Bar Association.
Sara’s experience includes the following:
- Obtained an arbitration award in excess of $400,000 a contract dispute
- Represented physicians, hospitals and other medical providers against medical malpractice claims
- Handled all aspects of the litigation process of medical malpractice claims, including participation in trial
- Obtained summary dismissal of various medical malpractice claims on numerous occasions
PFAS Restrictions: What Should You Be Doing?Explore more
Up in Smoke: Navigating Marijuana Laws in the Workplace
Employees’ lawful use of marijuana—both recreational and medical—presents numerous traps for the unwary employer. This webinar will address the various legal and practical issues that matter to employers and HR professionals when confronting employees’ lawful marijuana use.