TR&A Abstract Company (the "Company") is a full service real estate settlement company and title agency authorized to underwrite title insurance for:
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
The Company provides title abstract, title insurance and real estate settlement services for commercial and residential real estate transactions. The Company is managed by its officers, Jeffrey J. Conn, Esquire, John D. Scozio, Esquire, Joshua M. Farber, Esquire, and by Cindy L. Hawk, Director of Real Estate.
The Company was formed in 1987, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Clark Hill PLC. Its goal is to provide a full spectrum of real estate title and settlement services to lending institutions, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and individuals throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
As a result of its extensive experience, the Company is capable of handling any size or complexity of transaction. The Company has established an unparalleled reputation for meeting the needs of its clients and providing them with the most comprehensive title insurance and settlement services in Pennsylvania. The Company credits its success to its expertise, quality services, long time repeat clients and their recommendations to the public.
- Among our many accomplishments, the Company has:
- Insured multifaceted development projects involving Historical Preservation Easements and Conservation Easements
- Insured multi-million dollar renovation Project converting warehouse into high-end condominium site
- Insured multi-million dollar bond transactions involving various school districts
- Insured multi million dollar refinance transaction involving leasehold interests held in airport hangars and related fuel sites.
- Assisted in the coordination and conveyance of a Golf Course and Resort providing title insurance for the Developer and Lender.
- Insured the transfer of several amusement parks and the loan transaction related thereto.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Documents Required for Commercial, Residential, Construction, Real Estate Development and Asset Based Owner and Loan Transactions.
- The Issuance of Lender and Owner's Fee and Leasehold Title Insurance Policies
- Conducting Real Estate Closings
- Coordination of Closings with Attorneys, Lending Institutions, Buyers, Sellers and Real Estate Agents
- Coordination of all Payoffs, Taxes, Utilities, Lien Letters, Judgments and Tax Liens
- Notary Service
- Document Recording
- Escrow Services