Stacey C. SchorStacey Schor Clark Hill
Stacey C. Schor
Stacey C. Schor is an Associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment practice group where she represents public and private employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. Stacey is an ATIXA certified Title IX investigator. Stacey regularly counsels clients on traditional labor-management relations, including negotiating and interpreting collective bargaining agreements, handling grievance and interest arbitrations, and defending charges under the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Act, Act 111, and Act 195. Stacey also defends employers against claims involving employment discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of restrictive covenants, whistleblowing retaliation, and charges brought under the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, Title VII, the FMLA, the ADA, and the ADEA.
Stacey earned her B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis and her J.D. from the Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law where she was a Staff Member for the Temple Law Review. Prior to joining Clark Hill, Stacey served on the executive committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association Labor and Employment Section, and served as a member of the Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court, the Nation’s only Inn of Court devoted exclusively to Labor and Employment advocacy.
- “New Law Empowers Philadelphia with Authority to Close Businesses Found to Discriminate,” E-Alert, June 2017
- Presenter, “Wage and Hour Issues in 2017,” Delaware Valley Labor and Employment Law Conference, April 2017
- Presenter, "Unfair Labor Practices," Clark Hill CLE, September 2016
- Presenter, “Constitutional Issues in Public Employee Discipline,” Clark Hill CLE, April 2016
- Presenter, “Wage & Hour Update,” Delaware Valley Labor & Employment Law Conference, April 2016